Thursday 14 May 2015

My Devastating Dilemma

Cannot believe that NEW15 at ACCA ends Sunday!

I desperately want to see it (for the second time) but I have tickets to 21st Century Heide on Sunday!

I know what you are thinking... "Can't you just go another day?"
Well normally I could except that it is week 12 (of 12) next week which means that I have four massive assessments due in less than two weeks! Which in turn means that I am locking myself in a room with my laptop and a slit in the door big enough for my husband to pass coffee, chocolate and pizza through (and yeah the sugar free thing is going so well... NOT).
So basically I am coming out of hiding for Heide, and then retreating back into my cave immediately after.

It is this kind of decision that I hate.

Option 1: I go to both and risk handing in an assignment that is not perfect, leaving my poor husband to deal with the tears that result from those six cruel letters C.R.E.D.I.T, or worse... the possible meltdown and utter regret with the four unmentionables beginning with P.?

Does anyone else find it hilariously ironic that the promo image for NEW15 just happens to be an indecisive man? (below)



Option 2: I only go to Heide as planned, leaving my poor husband to deal with a sulky wife buried in textbooks, consoling herself with Dairy Milk...



Help me decide.. or if you have an idea (that isn't inventing time-travel), let me know!

Renee Bell
Non-adventuring Hermit for the next two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment