Tuesday 26 May 2015

Claudia Phares Coincidence and a Panel Presentation

It's crazy how life plays out isn't it?

Today I had my panel presentation(assessing me on this blog... so nerve-racking but don't worry they seemed to like it) and there was a lady with a baby peering in the window of the ACU Gallery. Naturally, I struck up conversation and turns out she is an artist looking for somewhere to promote her exhibition! Claudia, you met the right person today!

I walked with her to the uni admin and she was so lovely (with the cutest baby ever). If being nice and having a cute baby isn't reason enough to go to see her exhibition, then the fact that her work is really good should convince you. I should get a chance to go see it next week and then do an 'official' post about it. The opening is TONIGHT so if you haven't had terrible experiences with crowds and openings (see "My First (and possibly last) Gallery Opening") then you should totally go!

cpcastrosfamilyfantasy2014.jpg

It's at Seventh Gallery: 155 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy (Melbourne).
Opening tonight: 27th May 6-8pm

Claudia Phares:  Family Fantasy
28th May -13th June 2015

Me? I'm head down, bum up doing assignments and eating chocolate till Monday. Healthy eating is out the window.

Off to get a donut and write a reflection,
Renee Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment